A short yet brief guide in how to make Pack- err I mean Pocky done by and with our favourite top-notch chef, Hayate Ayasaki.
1. Make/kneel your standard styled dough mixture.
2. Roll the dough out into a thin layer, then cut it into little individual sticks.
3. Bake it in the oven for a certain amount of time and temperature.
4. Dip it into a bowl of melted chocolate or any flavouring based mixture of your choice, and leave it out or in the fridge to cool and harden.
5. Place your Pocky into a conventional plastic pocket + box and you’re done!