This was inevitable, but it has happened. I am discontinuing my blog and leaving the anime blogging community due to many rationable reasons.
- Nobody even reads my posts, so this blog is as good as dead.
- My posts aren’t even good quality and contain many grammar errors and bad spelling.
- I’m practically getting no views at all
- I’m betting my money that no one is even reading this post at all, and even if you did, you’d would’ve already stop reading after the first sentence of this post.
- My parents don’t love me :(
So in all due respects, I thank you the few, one true many people who had followed me all this time (hah), and that I wish you all hope and good luck in whatever means you face in the future.
I end my last ever post. And… sayonara… Niyasu no Eden… :'(
Update: Just kidding! It was all an April Fools Joke all along. Niyasu no Eden will live on for as long as I (Nyarth) will vow to live!!
(lool how this has quite made a slight uproar upon the readers ;D)