For some reason just a few days ago on the 28th of April my recently purchased HP Pavillion dv7 laptop suddenly screwed up, losing all my files and apparently losing the connection to its operating system, therefore a emergency system restore was in order.
Due to the system retore process and my laziness to actually back up all my files before hand, all of my precious treasures was all but perished during the re-format.
- Anime batches I was watching (Zettai Karen Children, for example)
- Recent anime episodes (now restored, /torrent)
- 40% progress of Katawa Shoujo
- Fate stay night
- Collection of bookmarks for Firefox that I ever so lovely reorganised every 3 days to perfect it
- Animu screens and resources for my blog
- Other crap I can’t remember.
So yeah, this incident had clearly messed up my blogging schedule and as an alternative making me re-install, download and torrent everything I lost my laptop seemed to had devoured. On the bright side, I have 70% brought everything back into order and now I’m just tying up some loose ends. Expect several posts coming up this May Bank Holiday Weekend.